- Safely run your inverter generator outside in wet weather - rain, snow, ice, sleet
- Protects sensitive electrical panels and outlets and dome shape sheds water away
- Allows easy refueling with large opening door flap
- Universal cover size fits inverter generators* 1000W to 3000W
- Maintains generator natural cooling air flow
- Self-attaching to keep the "portability" in your inverter generator
- Kevlar® strap mount system for full encase inverter generators
- RF Welded seams and vinyl fabric guarantees water proofing
- With extra extension arms can work with Parallel Inverter setups
- Simple 3 step setup
The GenTent XKi provides a pleasing finished look to your inverter generator, while keeping it safe to use in wet weather. Put your inverter generator outside and run your inverter generator in rain and wet weather with the peace of mind that you are avoiding CO poisoning, electrocution and generator damage. The included XKi mounting kit is for inverter generators whose case perimeter is 72" or less (typical of 1000W to 3000W inverter generators). Withstands high winds and snow load and rain up to 12 inches per day. This version is for fully cased inverter generators but also works with fully cased portable generators. Select either our TanLight with black trim or GreySkies with black trim color. Match your generator or match the siding on your home!
New for 2016! Choose between Assembled in the USA and Made in the USA. Our (default) Assembled in the USA option includes a main canopy that is made in China, while the mounting hardware is made in America. All inspection, packaging, fulfillment and support is done in the USA for all GenTents. We offer a 3 year materials and workmanship warranty on all Made in the USA components, and a 1 year materials and workmanship warranty on non-USA made components.
Included in this package
- Main generator tent canopy cover
- Short side and long side canopy cover colored wrap around electrical skirts. Simply match to the side your panel is located, 6" wrap around adjacent sides
- Kevlar ratchet strap
- High strength angle corner braces and snap in extender arms with rubber feet
- High strength dual catalyst fiberglass frame rods and central connector
- Setup instructions and product safety manual
- Links to detailed step by step setup videos
Free post installation follow up - simply send us pics!
No Tools Required for this GenTent package